CEMETARY MONUMENT CLEANING SERVICE
SOFT WASHING STONE MONUMENTS
Monuments are often landmarks for schools, cemeteries and government buildings around the world. With constant exposure to the elements these stone structures quickly become stained with algae, mildew, moss and fungus giving these beautiful pieces of work a dirty appearance. In the past cleaning marble and granite monuments was a time consuming process that included vigorous scrubbing, pressure washing (which can be damaging) and the use of strong acids and lyes. At Advanced Exterior Maintenance we us a citrus based cleaner to safely remove environmental stains.
Cleaning monuments and grave stones in a cemetery and how we do it:
1. We will not drive off of the access roads.
2. We will not let our hoses damage flowers.
3. If there is a funeral, we do not work until it’s over.
4. We mix our solution and let it dwell for 20 minutes without damage to the grass or flowers.
5. We gently soft wash your monument or grave stone.
THE SAME CLEANING PROCESS AND CLEANING TIME WOULD APPLY TO MONUMENTS AT SCHOOLS, STATE OR CITY LOCATIONS.